I will be on vacation starting today, and returning on Monday, August 24. During that time I will be in Maine but I will be writing Programming Silverlight 4, studying RIA Services in depth and otherwise having a geek vacation. Project Turing, the Mini-Tutorials and a series of videos are slated for the weeks following my return (though I will be on vacation again August 28-31).
To bring you up to date on project status:
- Turing is well under way and now has a FAQ, Table of Contents and a Definitions Page
- Wiki is on hold pending legal issues
- Better Videos resumes next week
- Quick Bits are updated frequently
- Mini-tutorials are now listed here
- Community contact and presentations are being booked now
September should be very exciting as I’ll be in Redmond from September 14 through the 17th, with Silverlight Firestarter slated for September 17th and a presentation at the .NET Developers Association of Redmond on Monday September 14th (registration free, but required).