Xamarin now offers a crash and analytics program that integrates beautifully into their applications, including Xamarin Forms. It is very easy to get started, and in this article we’ll look at a very simple example…
…There are a few boiler plate steps to take to get Insights up and running:
- Register an application with the Xamarin Insights Web Portal
- Add the Xamarin Insights NuGet package to your application.
- Logging and crash info will be sent to the web portal. Note!! By default that info is only set when you have a wifi connection.
- If you don’t have a connection, the data is stored locally, and synced to the portal when you connect to the Internet
- You log in to the web portal to review the status of your application
Complete article here