I love Visual Studio 2022. I spend all my work day in it. It is by far the best IDE I’ve ever worked with. Each iteration gets better, with amazing features. But I’m greedy, so here are some features I want…
- Save and name my entire working state (e.g., windows open, breakpoints, bookmarks, etc.) Then if I have to switch to another branch I can come back, drop down a list of saved working states, select the one I just saved and get back to work.
- Switch to make the default for C# classes public (rather than internal)
- News Flash! Mads Kristenson’s Tweaks2022 let’s you create new files with Shift-F2 and the .cs files are born public!!
- During debug of a Xamarin.Forms app, take some action (tbd) to find out what Xaml file you are looking at
- Of course, a visual designer for Xamarin.Forms (Blend?) – Layout, visual states, animation
Send me more! email@example.com