A couple readers of my blog and folks eager to learn more about Silverlight 2 have written to me asking for 2 things:
1. Tutorials and Videos on the specific topics of interest to them (great, keep 'em coming) and
2. Greater transparency in my schedule of what I'll be releasing
Normally, I don't like to say "I'll be taping, or writing about this subject or that, because the schedule inevitably changes; for any number of reasons: other things rise on the priority list, something is about to change in the way it works so I decide to wait, someone else is about to cover that topic, etc. etc.
All of that said, since I've been asked, here is my tentative list of what I hope to release in the upcoming weeks
- Keyboard input events on controls
- User controls
- Expression Blend for Silverlight Programmers
- Creating Controls Dyanmically (in code vs. XAML)
- Keyboard input events
- Creating User Controls
- Expression Blend For Silverlight Programmers
- Recreating ScottGu's tutorial on Blend as a video
I'll probably add some, and I can't guarantee the order, but that is the plan, at least right now. My hope is to turn these out quickly to provide a good base of material.
Thanks for your patience and support.