I’m pleased to announce we’ve posted three new videos:
- Graphics and Brushes (never hurts to “brush up” on the fundamentals and I try to bring together what we were doing in 1.0 with what Blend brings to the party.
- Using Multiple Pages Part 2 covers passing data/parameters from one page to the next (and no change the the url and no callbacks because everything happens on the client
- In-state animation – By adding just a tiny bit of animation to a control while it is within its state (while the mouse is over the control or while it has the focus) you can greatly enhance the user’s experience.
In the In-State Animation video I show the use of a Content Presenter control to allow the user to dynamically set the content for my round button, and in fact this is what allows me to use one template instead of four in the blog post A Third Way To Handle Templated Buttons and Images but it would be nice to show that technique in a video of its own; so that is on the way. Therefore I’m moving up two videos:
1) How to use a contentPresenter to allow the user to set the content of a templated button and
2) How to use image resources to use one templated button with multiple backgrounds
Now on the top of my to-do list.